Christian fellowship is an integral part of our life together at CCPC. We grow in faith and community through ongoing activities and programs as well as special events such as crab feasts. Coffee and light refreshments are available in Dodds Hall between the services on Sunday mornings. This is a great opportunity to chat with friends and meet visitors.
- There are eight circles for women, each with a unique constituency and traditions, which meet on different times and days.
- Men and women participate in book study groups as well as adult education classes on Sunday mornings and during the week.
- The Gadabouts meet monthly in the conference room at noon on the first Tuesday for lunch and fellowship. They take day trips to places like New York City and Lancaster, Pa. to see plays or other events.
- Lenten Dinners offer food and fellowship around a theme: the Choir Chili Cookoff, the Deacons Baked Potato Bash, or the Multicultural Dinner Night.
- A summer Crab Feast and church picnic draw crowds.
- Church potlucks are planned for special events--and sometimes just because we want to get together!